Joints were good ... I buy new titebond for every project. However I decided to try epoxy on the headplate and the top seam. I used Z-poxy never had an issue with it before. I used titebond to glue the top and headplate to the guitar itself.
I think we have to assume that the wood wasn't dry enough. But I will say this the Ziricote and the Bocote were very strange pieces and the crazy grain did not help the issue. I though that gluing them to stable wood would keep them from moving but I was wrong.
Hard to photograph the cracks they don't shop up. Here is the headplate split. It looks fine but you could put a piece of paper in it... The other is the bridge crack. It actually separated on the grain not the glue line.