Swapping all the screws for pegs and glue. The frame on this should be pretty bullet proof when I am done.
You can see the split in it. I really need to finish the center piece as working on finished guitars over the gap makes me nervous.
Boiled linseed oil on the top. I am not sure it was the best choice but it will do until I redo the top in Maple.
Working on the center for the bench. I have set aside an hour a weekend to work on bench upgrades so it doesn't kill my production. Once this is dry I will use the jointer to square it up. As you can see I have very large dogs to set in it.
I moved my bench vise over. I think I like it. I used it a lot already.