Monday, July 29, 2013

Bench Updates

Swapping all the screws for pegs and glue. The frame on this should be pretty bullet proof when I am done.

You can see the split in it. I really need to finish the center piece as working on finished guitars over the gap makes me nervous.

Boiled linseed oil on the top. I am not sure it was the best choice but it will do until I redo the top in Maple.

Working on the center for the bench. I have set aside an hour a weekend to work on bench upgrades so it doesn't kill my production. Once this is dry I will use the jointer to square it up. As you can see I have very large dogs to set in it.

I moved my bench vise over. I think I like it. I used it a lot already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.