Monday, November 11, 2013

Blackguard evolves...

Working on finishing up the red witch 2. Setting the neck.

Neck set cleaning up the heel.

Pretty easy to reach around.

On to the T9 Blackguard pickguard. Template first.

The dual blade neck pickup needs a bit larger hole than a traditional SC. The coil wires are not soldered up yet but I needed to make sure it fit.

Now lets fix the body carve I don't like.

Clamping up a body fix is always tricky

Fixed. I had to put the belly carve back because a bit of the original one was still there.

On to decals. Since this is going to be a beater prototype thing I want the decals to look worn out. Also want to make it look like I didn't sand the pine 2x8s I used for the body so we will add some marking to them as well. After that we will seal the body up with CA.

Once it is tested I will get some orangish butterscotch clear on this thing to make it look right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.